Due to State of Connecticut Covid-19 guidelines regarding public gatherings, the Collinsville Halloween Parade will not be held in 2020.
See you in 2021!!
Where: Downtown Collinsville near the Canton Historical Museum.
BE THE PARADE! Wear your most original, scariest or funniest costume to win CANDY and other fabulous prizes!
- Monster of Scaremonies presiding from the balcony of the Canton Hysterical Museum
- Dr. Feverstein’s Candy Canon & other terrifying inventions
- The Can-Dead Cantina
- Phantom Organist
- Voodoo Island and the Drumming Circle
- Hideous Heads: A series of ghoulish eight-foot-tall murals
- And, as always, Collinsville artists will attempt to replace every “normal” white light bulb in the quaint town with spooky orange light bulbs.